Introduction


I'm pretty sure there a huge resource of information concerning Christian worship
that in my opinion may even take a lifetime to study and discover.

However, this is my personal journey / journal in my experience in worship leading
and very much in the area of trials of tribulation in trying to live up to the expectation
of that high calling where God requires of me.

Many times I had failed in keeping myself in that discipline.
It's much easier to give up than to pick up the cross and follow Christ.

All the more,
when a calling and gifting is bestowed together with anointing,
it's much easier to say,
"Now, God - the journey is getting tougher and rougher, I think I shall stop here"

God is gracious to a point where you can take a break,
but He is going to chase you like how He chased Jonah,
until you fulfilled what God expects of you or
you can continue to run but have a very exhaustive, unfulfilled life.

I wanted to write this for a long time - let’s see how far my journey goes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Near Death Experience

True Worshippers